Welcome to our website www.pusw.club
What We Collect and Why?
The personal data that PUSW manages are those that you provide when you complete an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you browse or when you use the services offered on www.pusw.club. PUSW can then collect data about you, such as personal data including name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your purchase habits.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To enter into and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on pusw.club;
- Provide you with the services of www.pusw.club such as signing up for the newsletter;
- Allow registration to the site and use of services reserved for registered users; Manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Care.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute an agreement with you or to provide you with the service you have specifically requested. We also conduct statistical surveys and analyses with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site, to improve our offer and our services.
Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data to:
- Carry out commercial communications activities.
- Customise the site according to your interests.
Data We May Collect From You
Through your use of the Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information (such as but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, payment type and card expiry number or log in and password details) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, purchase any goods from the Site, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- Information relating to transactions with us involving details of goods that we have supplied to you;
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us, for example by email or phone. This includes communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
- Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site.
How We Share Your Data
Your personal data is processed by the duly trained personnel of our company and other Group companies, for organisational and functional needs related to the provision of services on www.pusw.club, by our suppliers. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by PUSW for their proven reliability and competence. The transfer of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the guarantees established by law. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- to our company for purposes consistent with this Policy, and in particular, so that they may contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you where you have given your consent. We take precautions to allow access to Personal Data only to those staff members who have a legitimate business need for access and with a contractual prohibition of using the Personal Data for any other purpose.
- to our third party vendors, services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us, or who otherwise process Personal Data for purposes that are described in this Policy or notified to you when we collect your Personal Data. This may include disclosures to third party vendors and other service providers we use in connection with the services they provide to us, including to support us in areas such as IT platform management or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, data analytics. Our third party vendors, service providers and partners include, without being limited to: Shopify, Onepay, Paypal, Google, Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- to our auditors, advisors, legal representatives and similar agents in connection with the advisory services they provide to us for legitimate business purposes and under contractual prohibition of using the Personal Data for any other purpose;
- to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your Personal Data only for the purposes disclosed in this Notice;
- to any other person if you have provided your prior consent to the disclosure.
How Do We Keep Your Data
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on www.pusw.club are processed until the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities, so they are filed in accordance with tax legislation local (ten years), while those used to send our newsletter are retained until you ask us to stop sending.
What Are Your Rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you can: withdraw consent to the processing, know which of your personal data we have in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration as well, in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data held by PUSW that concern you in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.